We've got two super simple recipe for you to turn any of your favourite bubble tea into an impressive Easter drink for your fam 💕.
Are you ready?
Easter Chocolate Bunny Bubble Tea
- 1 Hollow Chocolate Egg or Bunny (big enough for a cup)
- A cup of your favourite milk tea of fruit tea
- (Optional) Your choice of toppings
- Cut off the top part of your hollow chocolate to make a cup (remember, it should be wide enough to pour in the tea mixture).
- Make your fave drink as normal and then cool it down to at least room temperature, but a cold drink is recommended.
- Once your bubble tea mixture is cooled down, use a funnel or a cup with a tip mouth to pour into the opening of the chocolate cup.
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy!
Tip: You can prop your edible chocolate cup onto a little bowl or plate to hold it around easier!
Choco Nest Bubble Tea
- 250ml of Butterfly Pea Tea
- 250ml of your favourite bubble tea flavour
- 2 tbs of Chocolate Shavings
- 5 Tiny Chocolate Easter Eggs
- (Optional) Your choice of topping
Note: quantities can vary depending on cup size/personal preference.
For the Butterfly Pea Tea Ice
- Steep the Butterfly Pea Tea for 3-5 minutes (the longer the steep the darker the blue hue).
- Pour the tea into an ice cube tray, you can add the butterfly pea flowers into the ice cube as well!
- Wait a few hours for the ice to set completely!
Tip: you can use an Easter themed ice cube tray for added Easter spirit!
For the Milk Tea mixture
Make any of your fave bubble tea as usual. You can view our bubble tea recipes here.
- Put in your blue butterfly pea ice cubes
- Pour in your milk tea mixture until the brim of the cup
- (Optional) Pour in your favourite toppings.
- Add a layer of chocolate shavings and top it off with a few tiny chocolate eggs
Tip: Fill the ice to the top of the cup so it can be a base for your chocolate shavings (preventing them from sinking)!
There you have it, our Easter inspired bubble tea drinks.
Don't forget to tag us on IG @bubbleteaclubau with your Easter bubble tea creations too 👀