Thai Milk Tea
Hey there, Welcome to the Bubble Tea Club!
You're going to love this recipe for your Thai flavoured milk tea. We use premium ingredients from Taiwan. Only the best for you! To make this recipe you will need ingredients that can be found in our delicious packs.
Feel free to adjust to suit your own taste!
Let's get into it! :)
- 3 Tablespoon of Thai Flavoured Powder
- 1.5 Tablespoon Creamer
- 3 Teaspoon Fructose
- 2 Tablespoon Tapioca Pearls
- 1/2 Cup of Ice
Tackle the Tapioca Pearls
- Prepare 360 ml of water in a pot and bring to a boil over a stove.
- Put pearls into the boiling water.
- Cook over a low flame and stir occasionally for 20 minutes or until your desired chewiness.
- Drain the water.
Prepare the Thai Flavoured Milk tea
- Mix the Thai flavoured powder in 250 ml of hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in the creamer and then add fructose to your desired sweetness. Stir until dissolved.
- Place half a glass of ice into a cup.
- Pour in cooked tapioca pearls.
- Pour in Thai Flavoured Milk Tea
Your own DIY Milk Tea is finished! Take a pic for the gram, tag @bubbleteaclubau. Enjoy, you deserve it.