Hey there, Welcome to the Bubble Tea Club!
You're going to love this recipe. We use premium ingredients from Taiwan. Only the best for you! To make this recipe you will need ingredients that can be found in our delicious packs.
Feel free to adjust to suit your own taste!
Let's get into it! :)
- 1 Milk tea bag
- 3 Tablespoon Creamer
- 1.5 Teaspoon Fructose
- 2 Tbs Tapioca Pearls
- 1/2 Cup of Ice
Tackle the Tapioca Pearls
- Prepare 360 ml of water in a pot and bring to a boil over a stove.
- Put pearls into the boiling water.
- Cook over a low flame and stir occasionally for 20 minutes or until your desired chewiness.
- Drain the water.
Prepare the Milk tea
- Place one milk tea bag in 250 ml of hot water. Steep for 5-10 minutes (depends on personal preference) and then remove the tea bag.
- Add in the creamer and then add fructose to your desired sweetness. Stir until dissolved.
- Place half a glass of ice into a cup.
- Pour in cooked tapioca pearls.
- Pour in Milk Tea
Your own DIY Milk Tea is finished! Take a pic for the gram, tag @bubbleteaclubau. Enjoy, you deserve it.