Hey there, Welcome to the Bubble Tea Club!
You're going to love this recipe. We use premium ingredients from Taiwan. Only the best for you! To make this recipe you will need ingredients that can be found in our delicious packs.
Feel free to adjust to suit your own taste!
Let's get into it! :)
- 3 Tbs of Brown Sugar Syrup
- 1.5 Tbs of Tapioca Pearls
- 1/2 Cup of Ice
- A glass of milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon Matcha Powder
Tackle the Brown Sugar Tapioca Pearls:
- Prepare 360ml of water in a pot and bring to a boil over a stove. Pour the pearls in.
- Have the stove on a low flame and stir occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Pour in 2 Tbs of Brown Sugar Syrup into the pot and stir occasionally while letting the syrup and pearls cook for another 10-15 minutes. You can then turn off the stove when your pearls have reached the desired chewiness.
- Drain the water from the pearls.
Create the tea:
- Place half a glass of ice into a cup.
- Add the cooked pearls into the glass.
- Pour in 1 Tbs of Brown Sugar Syrup into the glass. You can drip it around the sides with a spoon for a Tiger milk tea or Brown sugar milk tea feel just from the shops!
- Mix 1 tsp of Matcha powder with hot water(recommended with a whisk or frother, otherwise, vigoriously with a spoon to break the matcha powder.
- Pour your dissolved matcha into your brown sugar glass.
- Pour in milk (hot or cold will work just fine).
Your own DIY Brown Sugar Milk Tea is finished!
Take a pic for the gram, tag @bubbleteaclubau. Enjoy, you deserve it.