Hey there, Welcome to the Bubble Tea Club!
You're going to love this recipe. We use premium ingredients from Taiwan. Only the best for you! To make this recipe you will need ingredients that can be found in our delicious packs.
Feel free to adjust to suit your own taste!
Let's get into it! :)
- 3 Tbs of Brown Sugar Syrup
- 1.5 Tbs of Tapioca Pearls
- 1/2 Cup of Ice
- A glass of milk of your choice
Tackle the Brown Sugar Tapioca Pearls:
- Prepare 360ml of water in a pot and bring to a boil over a stove. Pour the pearls in.
- Have the stove on a low flame and stir occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Pour in 2 Tbs of Brown Sugar Syrup into the pot and stir occasionally while letting the syrup and pearls cook for another 10-15 minutes. You can then turn off the fire when your pearls have reached the desired chewiness.
Create the tea:
- Place half a glass of ice into a cup.
- Pour in the syrup and pearls together.
- Pour in milk (hot and cold will work just fine).
- Pour in 1 Tbs of Brown Sugar Syrup into the glass.
Your own DIY Brown Sugar Milk Tea is finished!
Take a pic for the gram, tag @bubbleteaclubau. Enjoy, you deserve it.